There are a number of ways to get involved in the life of our church family. Check back here often for new opportunities.
If you are not sure how you would like to get involved, give our Pastor a call. She would be happy to talk to you about where your gifts might best be used.
- If you would like to serve as a liturgist for Sunday Services, please contact Nancy Paul.
- If you would like to serve as an usher, please contact Judy Beck.
- If you would like to help with preparing communion, please contact Cathy Nace.
- If you would like to help teach Sunday School for children please contact Adrienne Hodulik.
- If you would like to help with Youth Activities please contact Bill Berson.
- If you are interested in helping with studies for Adults, please contact Tracey Henry.
- If you are willing to help provide rides and meals, please contact one of the Deacons.
- To help with fellowship activities, please contact Ino Sowder.
- Visit our mission page to see upcoming dates for mission opportunities. Please contact Dave Kelly to get involved.
- As we seek to be good stewards of our properties, there is always much work to do. Property work days are held on the first Sunday of each month, starting at 1130am. Please contact Tom Brankner for more details.
- Building a new deck can be costly, but not when you have skilled volunteers and generous local businesses willing to lend a hand. Click Here to see how a local business, Fox Lumber, gave a helping hand to Clinton Presbyterian Church’s Manse. We are so grateful!
- To serve on the Planned Giving Team, please contact Mike Penyak.